I can FLY mommy!!!
So yesterday afternoon Caden decided he wanted to fly... Yes I said he thought he could fly.
As I was scrubbing floors keeping my eye on him while he was watching Bubble Guppies he decided he wanted to try and fly. He proceeded to jump up and down on the couch and try to jump off the back of the couch. Now I mind you the back of the couch is on HARDWOOD FLOORS. So I saw him giggling and said no we sit on our butts on he couch.
He looked at me smiled blew me a kiss and sat down. I thought woohoo it worked and went back to do the floors... Within two mins I heard a loud giggle followed by a huge THUD!!!!
He started screaming and crying so bad as I rushed to get him he was spitting blood and screaming ;( I freaked out thought he had a concusion and was horribly injured however after a small dose of Tylenol. Followed by more Bubble Guppies and more cuddles and momma loving.
He turned out just fine ten minutes later he was running around the house laughing shaking his booty dancing to music and chasing his puppy.
I asked him what did we learn today as he stared at me blankey I said we can not fly nor do we jump off the couch especially from the back of the couch.
He looked at me smiled shook his head yes... So after a minor heart attack possibly some grey hair I look at this bump as a learning lesson...
Here is to many more heart attacks and life lessons...
Mommy might have needed a margarita or wine ;)

Comments
Post a Comment