A Little Bit About Me...

Hello to my new blog…..I am not quite sure where to begin or really how to do this so all the tips are welcome….

Here goes... I am a full time stay at home mom to a wonderful full of life two year old boy…who is full of energy or as some family members would say …. full of piss and vinegar at times  :)

I am also a new wife as most new brides would say to my prince charming however…come on ladies (and gents if you are reading this) no guy is our prince charming more like I am just thankful I got to marry my best friend. Now I am not saying I don't believe in fairy tales however in real life come on they don't exist unless you live in an unrealistic bubble then more power to you…..(but hey its my blog so I can say what I want…. :) ) My husband is pretty cool though just to let you know…..

Just a little more about me…. I am a very opinionated person who believes in what she wants and says exactly what's on her mind while some days that gets me in trouble most of my friends love me for it. I am again new at this blogging thing ;). I love Pinterest and fun crafts to do to keep myself and my son entertained. I love baking…love trying to recipes to try for myself and family. And I love meeting new people. So enjoy the reading and I hope we have a great journey as we go along…...

Comments