Time to update

Sooooooo its been quite a while since I have wrote anything on here; like talking back to 2014..... yikes 😐. So here is a little update when I first started this blog I wasn't sure really what I wanted to write or this blog to be even about.....I am still really not sure but here are a few things I do know.....
1. I love my son, husband and my family
2. I love long walks on the beach (LOL)
3. I love reading new books
4. I love trying new things and products out
5. I love watching my son and husband play hockey and soccer
6. I do REALLY enjoy the occasionally "adult" beverage ...sssshhhh LOL LOL
7. I REALLY like food...especially baking food ;)

So with all that said I am just going to go for it....here is a blog about me! From raising my son, to being a loving wife, being a stay at home momma, helper to my husband's business and really just trying not to loose my mind with the crazy times life throws at you.

My son is the most handsome, honest, sweet, amazing little boy you will ever meet....remember this is my blog so I can GUSH on him all I want too ha ha. He is seven and thinks the world is amazing and a wonderful place. He thrives on learning and always wants to know more. He is currently in the first grade and loving it. His speech, he has Childhood Speech Apraxia and it has gotten so better hands down, I am so in LOVE with his amazing speech teacher she truly is an angel and so sweet (I could go on forever as well about how great she is).  He loves everything and just being happy....I am truly blessed to be his momma especially a stay at home momma for him.

My husband is  one of the strongest, most amazing, and hardworking men I have ever met in my life. We own our own lawn and landscaping business and he bust his ass everyday working to put food on the table, keep the lights on and maybe even a little bit of traveling to wherever we choose too once a year. He works sun up to sun down most days for mowing and landscaping and he even does snow removal, let me tell you he keeps busy. I am able to help him with all invoicing and billing even out in the field when needed. Yes we work together a lot and still get along at the end of the day. It is such a hard job most days but he makes it easy somehow. We always deal with our fair share of workers that want a job and the paycheck but they don't want to put in the time so that gets extremely frustrating at times. It seems most people now a days do not want to work, my husband and I were raised you have to work if you want anything in life so it's puzzling to us most days. We have been together for 8 1/2 amazing years and married since 2014. When I say I am lucky or blessed like I like to do I truly mean it.....I am truly luckily blessed that I got to marry my best friend and my "ONE" for me. He makes life so much easier. I can say this we both have married before and life is truly easier now that we have each other and are incredibly happy.

Most days when my son is school and I am not helping my husband do something for his business, I am running to the grocery store and trying to find things to make for dinner, reading a book or trying to get in better shape than what I am.

Here is just a little update please read my blogs as I put them up and don't ever hesitate to reach out to me ....have a wonderful rest of your day and an amazing night!!!!

Comments